Serving Mesquite & Las Vegas
$50 OFFALL REPAIRS
Across all service areas
Unlock Extra Assurance: Register Your Warranty Today
At Silverado Mechanical, we don’t just believe in providing top-notch home comfort solutions; we’re committed to ensuring they stand the test of time. Our warranty programs are designed with your peace of mind in mind. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll address your most pressing questions about warranties, maintenance, and registration to keep your home cozy in Las Vegas and Mesquite.
Why Does My Home Comfort System Need Regular Maintenance?
Regular maintenance for your home comfort system is not just a good idea; it’s a smart investment in your home’s efficiency and your family’s comfort. Here’s why:
- Efficiency Matters: Your home comfort system works hard, especially during those scorching Las Vegas summers. Regular maintenance ensures that your system runs at peak efficiency. When it’s working efficiently, it uses less energy, saving you money on utility bills.
- Prolongs System Lifespan: Just like your car, your home comfort system needs regular check-ups. Maintenance helps identify and address minor issues before they become major problems, potentially adding years to your system’s lifespan.
- Better Indoor Air Quality: Regular maintenance includes cleaning or replacing filters, which leads to improved indoor air quality. This is especially important if anyone in your home suffers from allergies or respiratory issues.
- Consistent Comfort: Properly maintained systems distribute air evenly, preventing hot and cold spots in your home. Say goodbye to those uncomfortable temperature fluctuations!
- Warranty Compliance: Some warranties may require regular maintenance to remain valid. Neglecting maintenance could void your warranty, leaving you with unexpected repair costs.
How Much Energy Can I Really Save with Regular Maintenance?
You’d be surprised by how much regular maintenance can impact your energy bills, especially in the desert climate of Las Vegas and Mesquite. Here’s the scoop:
- Lower Energy Bills: According to the U.S. Department of Energy, regular HVAC maintenance can save you up to 30% on your energy bills. That’s a significant chunk of change, especially during those scorching summer months.
- Increased System Efficiency: When your system is well-maintained, it doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home comfortable. This means it uses less energy to achieve the same results.
- Extended Lifespan: By reducing the strain on your system, regular maintenance can extend its lifespan. This not only saves you money on energy bills but also delays the costly expense of a replacement system.
- Eco-Friendly: Saving energy is not just good for your wallet; it’s good for the environment too. Reduced energy consumption means a smaller carbon footprint.
Does Regular Maintenance Really Extend the Life of My Home Comfort System?
Absolutely! Think of regular maintenance as giving your home comfort system a long, healthy life. Here’s how it works:
- Early Detection: During routine maintenance, our technicians can identify and fix minor issues before they escalate into major problems. This proactive approach prevents unnecessary wear and tear on your system.
- Proper Lubrication: Moving parts in your HVAC system require proper lubrication to function smoothly. Regular maintenance ensures these parts are well-lubricated, reducing friction and extending their lifespan.
- Cleanliness Matters: Dust and debris can accumulate within your system, causing it to work harder. Regular cleaning as part of maintenance keeps your system running efficiently and extends its life.
- Preserving Your Investment: Your home comfort system is a significant investment. Regular maintenance helps protect that investment by keeping it in top working condition for years to come.
Warranty Tips: Troubleshooting Common Issues
We understand that sometimes even the best-maintained systems encounter issues. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you identify common problems with your new home cooling system:
No Cool Air
If your system isn’t cooling your home, check your thermostat settings. Make sure it’s set to “cool” and that the temperature is lower than the current room temperature.
Poor airflow can be caused by dirty filters or blocked vents. Replace filters regularly and ensure vents are unobstructed.
Unusual noises like rattling or banging may indicate loose or damaged parts. Turn off your system and contact us for professional assistance.
Water around your indoor unit may be a sign of a clogged condensate line or a refrigerant leak. These issues should be addressed promptly by our technicians.
High Energy Bills
If your energy bills suddenly spike, it could be a sign of inefficiency. Schedule maintenance to address any underlying problems.
Register Your Warranty for Extended Peace of Mind
To ensure your warranty is both valid and effective, it’s essential to register your new Home Comfort System online. The registration process varies depending on your specific equipment and manufacturer. Here’s what you need to know:
For most manufacturers, registering your new HVAC equipment online is required within a specific timeframe, typically between 45 to 90 days from the date of installation. This step is crucial to unlock extended warranty coverage on parts.
Information You’ll Need:
When registering your warranty, you’ll need to gather some essential details from your equipment. This information may include the model and serial numbers, installation date, and other relevant data specific to your system. If accessing this information proves challenging, don’t worry; we’re here to assist you. Simply give us a call, and we’ll help you retrieve the necessary details to complete your warranty registration.
The specifics of your warranty coverage may vary based on your manufacturer and the type of Home Comfort System you’ve chosen. To get a comprehensive understanding of your warranty, click on the manufacturer below:
HEAR IT FROM OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS